Flag And Report A Product

Hello fellow CS-Carters :)

I would like to add a flag and report link to the product page so when someone clicks on it, a window will open asking for more comments on why the customer is reporting the product and then once the customer clicks submit, an email will be sent to admin including the product name and the comment from the customer.

I will be using smarty to only show this to logged in customers to avoid spam.

Hello fellow CS-Carters :)

I would like to add a flag and report link to the product page so when someone clicks on it, a window will open asking for more comments on why the customer is reporting the product and then once the customer clicks submit, an email will be sent to admin including the product name and the comment from the customer.

I will be using smarty to only show this to logged in customers to avoid spam.

Hello!

You can take the "Request call" link as an example and create the same pop-up with your own fields inside.http://joxi.ru/KAgY4NjtgRVxvm

- create new form

- install our free Pages contents in block module

- create new product tab

- add block with form to this tab (enable the Show this tab in a popup window setting)

- enjoy

Thanks so much for your help! You're amazing! I believe both would be great options. What would be the easiest and most simple solution to identify the product the user is reporting? Is there a way to send the Product Page URL or maybe a product ID or Product Name using Smarty variables?

Thanks so much for your help! You're amazing! I believe both would be great options. What would be the easiest and most simple solution to identify the product the user is reporting? Is there a way to send the Product Page URL or maybe a product ID or Product Name using Smarty variables?

In the form manager there is the Referrer field. I do not know if it is fixed now, but empty value was sent in old versions.