Fixed Shipping Rates And Costs For Each Product

Hi guys,

I want that the vendor when creating/uploading his product(s) immediately choose or set his price/time for a delivery-time and delivery costs based on quantity (m2).

Like:

Product: Tile

days.PNG

Hello!

Unfortunately, there is no way to make shipping rates to be depended on a single product's quantity in the Multi-Vendor by default.

However you can make the shipping rates to be dependent on the quantity of all the product's in the cart. Please check the following article for the details:

https://docs.cs-cart.com/latest/user_guide/shipping_and_taxes/shipping_methods/manual_shipping_methods/product_amount.html

Hope it helps

Hi,

So its not possible to get this with custom code?

If you can see on the attached image, There is an option to override/fix the shipping cost?

shipping freight.PNG

Shipping freight—the handling fee (insurance, packaging, etc.) added to the shipping cost.

This value is added to shipping cost and does not overrides it

So if,

Shipping freight— is an additional fee and comes on top of the chosen delivery option / costs....

Then we can make:

Shipping freight 1- 50 (amount) €150

Shipping freight 50-100 (amount) €250

Shipping freight 100-200(amount) €400

And set delivery (day) options as extra charge?

1 - Day €250

7 - Days €100

14-Days €000

Will this achieve what we envision?

So if,

Shipping freight— is an additional fee and comes on top of the chosen delivery option / costs....

Then we can make:

Shipping freight 1- 50 (amount) €150

Shipping freight 50-100 (amount) €250

Shipping freight 100-200(amount) €400

And set delivery (day) options as extra charge?

1 - Day €250

7 - Days €100

14-Days €000

Will this achieve what we envision?

I am afraid, but it won't work that way.

1. The Shipping freight applies to each unit of the product added to the cart and cannot depend on the amount.

2. There is no way to set up shipping rates to be depended on the delivery date.

In this case you will require some custom solution to achieve this. I can recommend you to contact one of our partner developers listed here for the assistance:

https://marketplace.cs-cart.com/developers-catalog.html?sort_by=absolute_vendor_rating&sort_order=desc&services=MD

I hope it will help you.