Fixed Shipping Rate

We have a product in our cart that we have assigned a fixed shipping rate. When we go to the front end to test the shipping it is ignoring this fixed rate and just showing the two calculated options from Australia post.

I would presume that if you put in a fixed shipping price it would override everything else? Am I doing this wrong?

Thanks

I’ve just tried this and I get the Australia Post calculated cost PLUS the fixed shipping cost.

STeve.

Hi Steve,

Did you find a way around this at all? If a set shipping price has been setup you would assume it is the only price to display for this product.

Thanks

No. I’ve stopped working on that particular problem for the present. Working on other things.

I’m looking for a true multi-vendor cart that handles both fixed and calculated postage. Haven’t found it yet.

STeve.

OK thanks. I have submitted a ticket to support to see what they have to say. Hopefully there is a way around it.

Did anyone ever find a solution for this?

I’m having the same problem, the cart is adding the fixed cost to regular shipping cost making it much more expensive. Definitely a bug.

No I never found a fix for this, a real concern and something that needs to be addressed ASAP in my opinion.

I have setup a user voice post to try and get this happening, please also vote, thanks.

[url]http://cscart.uservoice.com/forums/40782-professional/suggestions/1889007-add-fixed-shipping-option[/url]

Hello

If you set up a shipping freight for a product, this shipping freight will be added to the shipping methods available on the “Checkout” page. It is not a bug, this functionality was added for products in order to charge extra shipping cost for some products. If you want to have fixed shipping cost for products, I recommend you set up a manual shipping method with necessary shipping rates: [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team