Fixed Price / Price Per Country

Good morning, we are testing CS Cart right now because we want to switch from WooCommerce to this solution.

As we are an international company we have some issues which have to be solved before the migration. Hopefully the community can help us.

For us a few very important features:

1.) We need a fixed price for all European countries:
For example:

Our product costs with austrian tax (20%) 1190. In European Union there are more than 20 different tax rates - so we need a solution if somebody from another country buy our product for example Germany.
The tax rate there is 19% or Sweden they have 25% tax rate.

In all of those countries the price incl. tax should stay the same.

2.) We also need a specific price for US markets as they dont pay taxes in the EU or for example Switzerland - they also dont pay taxes in the EU.

3.) We need to be able to define that European Union countries allways have the € price - the rest of the world should be in USD.

Hopefully somebody can help us with this

HI, you need to research the " locations"

eg, different taxes and currenscies can be added to different locations

http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.4.x/user_guide/shipping_and_taxes/locations/country_location.html?highlight=locations

Good morning, we are testing CS Cart right now because we want to switch from WooCommerce to this solution.

As we are an international company we have some issues which have to be solved before the migration. Hopefully the community can help us.

For us a few very important features:

1.) We need a fixed price for all European countries:
For example:

Our product costs with austrian tax (20%) 1190. In European Union there are more than 20 different tax rates - so we need a solution if somebody from another country buy our product for example Germany.
The tax rate there is 19% or Sweden they have 25% tax rate.

In all of those countries the price incl. tax should stay the same.

2.) We also need a specific price for US markets as they dont pay taxes in the EU or for example Switzerland - they also dont pay taxes in the EU.

3.) We need to be able to define that European Union countries allways have the € price - the rest of the world should be in USD.

Hopefully somebody can help us with this

As for 1 - this is a big issue that I solved creating a "hidden" promotion. I give discounts (that nobody sees) per country so that everyone, no matter from which country they shop from, sees the same price even if their VAT percentage is different. Cart Power created this add-on for me. This is only needed if you actually pay tax in those countries though.... (this depends on the amounts you export) - if these don't go over the limit you can just charge local VAT but I guess you know that.

2 and 3 can indeed be done using locations and taxed.

We have created a Cs-Cart modification "Price by country",

Check it, please. It is not a question to change it according to your needs. But as I understand it is the add-on you are looking for.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Thank you very much for your answears.
@Alt-Team
Any chance to get directly in touch with you ? As price by country is not the only requirement for an international company.

Thank you very much for your answears.
@Alt-Team
Any chance to get directly in touch with you ? As price by country is not the only requirement for an international company.

Please contact us at manager@alt-team.com Our manager will answer all your questions.

Best regards, Alt-team.