Fixed Option Price

Hello

Sorry if this already asked, but i cant find somthing about this problem.

When i add my variants i need to calculate every variant price for 1 product.

Is there nothing to add real price for each variant.

I'm just started with importing my products from interpsire software to cs cart in cvs.

Now i have this in cs cart:

[attachment=8456:cscartOption01.png]

And in Interspire already for years have this option:

[attachment=8457:cscartOption02.png]

Hope for some solution here, because i have a lot of variants with different price.

Regards

cscartOption01.png

cscartOption02.png

Not clear what you are wanting.

Each variant can have its own “modifier” to the price so not sure what you are wanting to achieve. I.e.

Color => red=0.00, blue=1.25, green=0.50

So if a product is priced at 10.00, then red ones are 10.00, blue ones are 11.25 and green ones are 10.50 each.

Please check our Combination Prices add-on. If you have any questions, please let me know.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1411350388' post='192621']

Not clear what you are wanting.

Each variant can have its own “modifier” to the price so not sure what you are wanting to achieve. I.e.

Color => red=0.00, blue=1.25, green=0.50

So if a product is priced at 10.00, then red ones are 10.00, blue ones are 11.25 and green ones are 10.50 each.

[/quote]

What you do is add the different between price and not adding the actuale price. (Fixed price)

Example: my product lowest price is 10 , blue 12.5, i want to add the real product price 12.5 and not 2.5

This calculation is easy now, but not when you have prices with 0.25 or 6.85 for a lot of variants. Its time taking.

I hope you understand, sorry for my bad english.

Regards

Sorry, cs-cart is built around 'modifiers' (modification to the price) versus setting the price directly. This also gives you the ability to adjust the weight of shipments for various options too.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1411417867' post='192693']

Sorry, cs-cart is built around 'modifiers' (modification to the price) versus setting the price directly. This also gives you the ability to adjust the weight of shipments for various options too.

[/quote]

Thank you for the reply.

I understand you, but interspire had this already 6 years ago. You can see 2th screen with variant price and weight.

Maybe in the future an addon for this should be a nice addition. But i noticed that the most e-commerce platforms have the same issue.

Not sure I would use interspire as the defacto-standard…

Just different ways to skin the same cat.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1411428143' post='192695']Just different ways to skin the same cat.

[/quote]

You sure do use that phrase a lot. Is that all yall got to eat up there?

Nope, we got coons, squirrels, and possoms too. But the best slippers come from cats!