First class mail vanished

first class mail vanished after USPS did there update. This happened for international shipping and i think it happened after USPS updated its rates etc on the 22nd…anybody know how to get the first class international mail to show back up after USPS did its update? is it some script we need to change?

[quote name='mitbar' timestamp='1327363168' post='129805']

first class mail vanished after USPS did there update. This happened for international shipping and i think it happened after USPS updated its rates etc on the 22nd…anybody know how to get the first class international mail to show back up after USPS did its update? is it some script we need to change?

[/quote]

Did you open a support ticket and ask as this seems like a major problem.

I know the USPS once again changed their rates and every time they do this they also always 'tweak' stuff with the mail service names and such. As far as I can see the USPS is no longer sending USPS First-Class International mail information…yet this service still exists.

-Tim H.

[quote name='mitbar' timestamp='1327363168' post='129805']

[/quote]

Did you get this resolved?

-Tim H

[quote name='Tim Hensel' timestamp='1327948055' post='130243']

Did you get this resolved?

-Tim H

[/quote]

At first they told me it was not a CScart issue, then i proved to them it was and they accepted it and are working on it. At this time it is not resolved just waiting on there fix via Ticket.

[quote name='mitbar' timestamp='1327955622' post='130254']

At first they told me it was not a CScart issue, then i proved to them it was and they accepted it and are working on it. At this time it is not resolved just waiting on there fix via Ticket.

[/quote]

Please post back when they have the problem fixed!

I will need to get them to fix mine too.

-Tim

Everytime they raise the rates they change the wording of the code. I always have to change this in oscommerce. Looks like cs-cart has the same issue.