Finding a dispatch request within my code

Hi. I've inherited a cs-cart project, and do not have access to the original developer. A few changes were made to the base code, in this case to /skins/xxx/customer/blocks/product_templates/default_template.tpl. There is some HTML code within this template, that looks to me was added by this developer. It contains the following form:

I cannot find the page that the action is referring to. Could someone, perhaps, point me in the right direction? Thank you.

I assume the idea was to create the same functionality as Product Inquiry Addon, which is free. Why do the hard work, when someone else has done it for you and has been kind enough to release their work for nothing?

[quote name='StellarBytes' timestamp='1322504664' post='126857']

I assume the idea was to create the same functionality as Product Inquiry Addon, which is free. Why do the hard work, when someone else has done it for you and has been kind enough to release their work for nothing?

[/quote]

I am just inheriting a site that is already live. I do not know why the developer made the choices they made, because, as stated above, I do not have access to him. Thank you for pointing me towards the solution you did, I will keep it in mind for the future.

'multi_vendor' is a controller that is only present in the MVE (multi-vendor edition). Inside that controller (controllers/customer/multi_vendor.php) is a $mode condition for 'inquireaboutproduct'. That will give you the php code related to the request. It probably does a redirect after processing the form data.