Filter By Brand

Hi there

I’ve created a filter by brand and a link shows up on product header. ok. however if I clik that link, it only displays the the brand products of that specific category.

Assuming that I have different products from the same brand on several categories, what am I missing in order to display all the products of that brand?

thanks in advance for any help.

RuiB

Hi ruib

You need to make this brand as page by going into features, open Brand and variants, and fill all the fields like SEO url, meta description etc.

This way you create a page per Brand variant with all products, which by the way is an excelent SEO technique, as it is very strong Brand oriented page with many SEO tools like description, seo URL etc

Fotis

hey Fotis, thanks for the reply.

I've made the page and ok, it's useful for SEO pruposes; but what I mean on first post is the link below the product title.

E.g. Please check

Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

The link Acer sends the user to all Acer products within that category and what I need is to find a way that the link sends the user to this page Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days with all the Acer products.

Thank you

RuiB

Now I get it.

You want the brand link in the product under the Product Title to send you to All Acer Products.

That needs to be made as a hook change for the product template.

What version do you have?

[color=#000000]CS-Cart [/color]4.0.3

Hi @RuiB,

Can you also follow [url=“Seo Friendly Url For Filters - SEO - CS-Cart Community Forums”]Seo Friendly Url For Filters - SEO - CS-Cart Community Forums

Regards,

Valentin

[color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color]