File Import - Product Links Broken..

Hi,

I have had the trial installed for a couple of days now and i have been trying to import a product file into the store. Once i got the CSV file sorted out in Excel i imported the file and all products were imported successfully except the “Price” column was not imported for some reason… I then went and deleted all columns expect the product code and price column and re-imported and it worked for the prices.

The second issue i am having is that all the items imported from the import function are added correctly. However the links on the product page do not work and only point to “site.com/product_name/English.html” instead of “site.com/product_name/english-1-1.html” for the correct product. However this works after i click “Edit” on an item and then select “Save” i do not change anything and it works! however i cannot go through and “Save” each and every product…

Any help on these two issues would be greatly appreciated. If i can get these issues fixed i will be very keen to get myself a license.

Regards,

Steven.

I had the same issue with price. Once I put a value in the “date first added” (I think is the name) the price worked.

Also, to get the “template” for my CSV file, I went and added one product manualy to CS-Cart. Then did a product export, and used that file as my CSV for importing. Just added the correct product data. Hope this helps!