Field Mapping In Mass Product Import - Category Levels Don't Work!

Hello,

I'm trying to map a CSV file for products following your toturial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW4OICq7Zwg

The test product that I am trying to import has three category levels, one is main category 'Outdoor Cooking'and two sub categories 'Outdoor Grills & Smokers' and 'Charcoal Grills'.

On the mapping page there is only 'Category' and 'Secondary category' but there is no more selections to cover for a third category.

Anyhow, I tried to map the 'Sub Category 1' and 'Sub Category 2' both to 'Secondary category' but the final created product was only submitted to the Main Category (See attached photo)

Is there any way this can be fixed?

Thank you in advance

Categories Mapping.png

Categories Final.png

To set up several subcategories you should put them to one columns semicolon separated

E.g. the following item has 3 subcategories

"Electronics///Car Electronics; Electronics///Car Electronics///GPS & Navigation; Electronics///Car Electronics///In-Dash Stereos"

To set up several subcategories you should put them to one columns semicolon separated

E.g. the following item has 3 subcategories

"Electronics///Car Electronics; Electronics///Car Electronics///GPS & Navigation; Electronics///Car Electronics///In-Dash Stereos"

So, if the main category is 'Outdoor Cooking' and the following two sub categories are 'Outdoor Grills & Smokers' and 'Charcoal Grills' how would the line look? and should I place it in the Sub Category 1 field?

Nevermind, got it :) it worked, thank you so much!

You are welcome :)