Few things

1. I would like to know if CSC has some option to disable user registration if I want to use it only as online catalog?
  2. Is there some thing i could do to add to products Retail Shop address fields (for purchasing not only online), for instance when i click on product i could see price and where to buy it ?
  3. if 2. is posible can i use Adress fileds or Shop name for search ? or atleast filters?

Thank you for your time.

are you talking about a dealer/store locater addon? because that is one of the addons the CS Club is coding for CS 2.0, as for disabling registration you could probably just edit out the registration links ect…

well something like that, but not the classic store locator where you must type zip code etc to find the store, it’s more like the list of stores (and their addresses) where you can buy that particular product.

Check the attach

scr.JPG

This would be a great addition for 2.0 or 2.1. (A catalog mode for CS-Cart.)

Basically disable registration and checkout.

Then add extra catalog features as serpent suggested. (Address listing/Store locator)

ok I see, a catalog mode would be a good idea, however since we don’t have this yet, you can through a simple modification make the cart work how you intend until a more robust feature is available the future…

Someone need to ban this guy (Bollsandk41).

that was quick…Thanks

[quote name=‘snorocket’]ok I see, a catalog mode would be a good idea, however since we don’t have this yet, you can through a simple modification make the cart work how you intend until a more robust feature is available the future…[/QUOTE]

Can you at least gimme some hint what could i use (or where to add/edit) to add some field (for product)?

Also where should i look to remove registration option, and add to cart etc for products ?

Thx guys.