Few shipping qustions

Hi all. OK here is my questions for 2.0.7.

Now i have a set up for. shipping by price such as:

0 - $100=$10

$100-$150=$20

ETC…

1:

If i want to set up the above for most products and WANT few products with different shipping price. (individual shipping…in the products inventory if i write in the Shipping freight ($):$$$$.)

In the checkout of that product, will it show what i wrote in the individual Shipping freight

or it will still show the shipping by price like the above configuration?

2:

if i do individual shipping price for every products and my customer get few products. will it charge them shipping for every product and add it up? or/…

Thank You

[quote name=‘kobiadato’]Hi all. OK here is my questions for 2.0.7.

0 - $100=$10

$100-$150=$20

ETC…

1:

If i want to set up the above for most products and WANT few products with different shipping price. (individual shipping…in the products inventory if i write in the Shipping freight ($):$$$$.)

In the checkout of that product, will it show what i wrote in the individual Shipping freight

2:

if i do individual shipping price for every products and my customer get few products. will it charge them shipping for every product and add it up? or/…

Thank You[/QUOTE]

No one can help me here…

[quote name=‘kobiadato’]No one can help me here…[/QUOTE]

no oneeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why is it that so many people here but no answer? is it something i can do or not.?

[quote name=‘kobiadato’]Hi all. OK here is my questions for 2.0.7.

0 - $100=$10

$100-$150=$20

ETC…

1:

2:

Thank You[/QUOTE]

Hello,

i have many Problems with shipping to, but there is a another Topic :slight_smile:

1. for your first question. You see both prices in on, thats mean

[quote]"In the checkout of that product, will it show what i wrote in the individual Shipping freight ++++

AND it will still show the shipping by price like the above configuration?

[/quote]

2. Yes the shipping freight on products page, will be added per product and the sum you see in the checkout.

I hope this helps!

Triplex