Few shipping options to same location?

Hello,

How to setup more then one shipping options to same location?

For example to country France I want to define manual setuped shipping methods.

Shipping methods available to this country:

EMS - 50$

EPG - 20$

Registered mail 5$

If I create location EMS and EPG and add same country to both in checkout I do not see two options but only one.

EMS country list

[url]http://www.post.lt/en/?id=338[/url]

EPG country list

[url]http://www.post.lt/en/?id=386[/url]

You need to set up your locations without any overlap in countries (e.g, Location1-70% of counties, Location2-other 30% of countries).

Then in shipping methods, you can specify for each shipping method the charges for each location.

So, EMS, EPG and Registered mail are each a shipping method with charges specified for each location (Location1 and Location2).

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]You need to set up your locations without any overlap in countries (e.g, Location1-70% of counties, Location2-other 30% of countries).

Then in shipping methods, you can specify for each shipping method the charges for each location.

So, EMS, EPG and Registered mail are each a shipping method with charges specified for each location (Location1 and Location2).

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Bob[/QUOTE]

I currently got 2 locations

World and European Union. Now for example both countries Poland and France are in EU.

EMS, Registered mail ships to Poland and France but EPG ships only to France but not Poland? How to set locations in such case?

As far as I understand same country cannot be in few locations?

If I needed just to set different price to Poland then everything would be fine, but I want to forbit such shipping option to this country.

[quote name=‘Darius’]I currently got 2 locations

World and European Union. Now for example both countries Poland and France are in EU.

EMS, Registered mail ships to Poland and France but EPG ships only to France but not Poland? How to set locations in such case?[/QUOTE]

You will need to create more locations for the EU broken down based on those lists you provided. Put all the countries that appear in both list in one location, in another location put only the countries that appear in ListA and, if necessary, put countries which only appear in ListB in a third location.

Set up your shipping method (e.g., EMS) and in the ‘Shipping charges’ tab, specify the rates for each location that shipping method delivers to.

Bob

OK as example how do I setup this:

EU - A B C

World - D E

--------------------------

Registered ships to A B C D E

EMS to A C D E

EPG A C

[quote name=‘jobosales’]You will need to create more locations for the EU broken down based on those lists you provided. Put all the countries that appear in both list in one location, in another location put only the countries that appear in ListA and, if necessary, put countries which only appear in ListB in a third location.

Set up your shipping method (e.g., EMS) and in the ‘Shipping charges’ tab, specify the rates for each location that shipping method delivers to.

Bob[/QUOTE]

In test store I created two locations

EMS - only one country in list Austria

EPG - same Austria

Now created two shipping methods EMS and EPG, in EMS location EMS set 40$, in EPG method EPG location 10$.

In cost estimation I get only one option for EMS 40$

Set up 5 locations (A through E) making sure that no country is included in more than one location. If necessary, create additional locations.

Then for each shipping method, specify the charges for each location. So, for instance, on the Royal Mail shipping method, specify charges for each location A through E (specify the rates even if they are identical to other locations).

For EMS, you would specify rate only for locations A,C,D and E. For EPG, you would enter rates only for locations A and C.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Set up 5 locations (A through D) making sure that no country is included in more than one location. If necessary, create additional locations.

Then for each shipping method, specify the charges for each location. So, for instance, on the Royal Mail shipping method, specify charges for each location A through D (specify the rates even if they are identical to other locations).

For EMS, you would specify rate only for locations A,C,D and E. For EPG, you would enter rates only for locations A and C.

Bob[/QUOTE]

I see what you mean. Will test it now. Thank you!