Few questions

Hi All,

New user here. Getting to grips with CS Cart after switching over from Interspires’ ISC (I see cash). While the CS Cart team are preparing the design of my site I’m adding in products and have come across a few niggly issues. I’m wondering if there has been any workarounds done…

Members: I want some product prices to only appear to members, is that possible? Or possibly disabling checkout unless your a member?

Dropshipping/Supplier: I don’t want people to know I dropship, is there a way of hiding ‘supplier’ on the product detail pages?

Thanks!!

Paul

Members: I want some product prices to only appear to members, is that possible? Or possibly disabling checkout unless your a member?

You can hide prices and disable checkout for people that are not logged in

Administration, settings, Allow shopping for unlogged customers

Dropshipping/Supplier: I don’t want people to know I dropship, is there a way of hiding ‘supplier’ on the product detail pages?

Administration, addons, Suppliers , edit

(not 100% sure so let me know if that one doesn’t work)

[quote name=‘kogi’]Members: I want some product prices to only appear to members, is that possible? Or possibly disabling checkout unless your a member?

You can hide prices and disable checkout for people that are not logged in

Administration, settings, Allow shopping for unlogged customers

Administration, addons, Suppliers , edit

(not 100% sure so let me know if that one doesn’t work)[/QUOTE]

Brill!!! Thanks for that, The Dropship edit did the trick!