FerrisWheelsAndCarousels.com - Designer boutique gifts, accessories & home fragrances

Visit FerrisWheelsAndCarousels.com for great home and gift ideas.

Products including:

-Home Fragrance Diffusers & Sprays

-Candles, Soaps and Lotions

-Stationery & Art Cards

-Collectible & Keepsake Baby Items

I like the website but the testimonials make it look like a overnight store. However, it does offer a personal feel considering all the customers knew the owner of the store by first name basis. I really like how the default template looks with your banner. Your site also loads great in my iPhone.

[quote name=‘KBM’]I like the website but the testimonials make it look like a overnight store. However, it does offer a personal feel considering all the customers knew the owner of the store by first name basis. I really like how the default template looks with your banner. Your site also loads great in my iPhone.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback. And yes the owner is very customer service oriented so many of the customers know her or one of her select group of CSR’s very well. As far as the default skin goes, we did some work to get them to work well together. We have considered looking to build up our own skin, but do not have the internal resources to accomplish it right now.