Feedback system

OK so idea is, customer make purchase and when he receives it he may rate order from his account (loged in) and leave some notes about it. Basically it would work as eBay feedback system.

All comments, and products purchased this person (nickname) would be visible to anonymous customers in ex testimonials section.

I think this would help site to be more “live”.

you can do something similar, in your order email template at the bottom just provide a link to the testimonials addon asking the customer to rate his experience ect…however I understand your question that a more ebay like or even better a bizrate like rating system would be awesome…

[quote name=‘snorocket’]you can do something similar, in your order email template at the bottom just provide a link to the testimonials addon asking the customer to rate his experience ect…however I understand your question that a more ebay like or even better a bizrate like rating system would be awesome…[/QUOTE]

In bizrate you cant see what was customer buying. I am used to eBay I like to read comments and see what they actually purchased.

yea I understand, I believe the system will be slightly revamped in the next major release, however if a customer leaves a product testimonial only that testimonial is showed when viewing the product, so you know they purchased that product, also we may be able to hack a little mod to show which customers bought which products ect…

In this case, shoud the product image and description be stored separately so that if the product is deleted from the inventory, we would still be able to see the product information along with the user’s feedback.