Fedex Shipping - Only 1 Option Displayed

I have Fedex Realtime Delivery setup. I have 3 options, but only one shows up on the checkout page.

I have setup:

• Fedex 2nd Day
  • Fedex Ground
  • Fedex Home Delivery

But only Fedex Ground is showing up.

The site is: http://new.tri-statebeverage.com

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Mindy

Mindy,

When you setup your Fedex 2nd Day Air realtime shipping method, did you choose “Shipping Service” of Fedex 2nd Day under the General Tab??

(Same would apply when setting up your Home Delivery Method, would need to choose the Fedex Home Delivery “Shipping Service”)

It appears that you only have the Fedex Ground method setup correctly?? ;)

[quote name=‘Struck’ timestamp=‘1313790611’ post=‘119905’]

Mindy,

When you setup your Fedex 2nd Day Air realtime shipping method, did you choose “Shipping Service” of Fedex 2nd Day under the General Tab??

(Same would apply when setting up your Home Delivery Method, would need to choose the Fedex Home Delivery “Shipping Service”)

It appears that you only have the Fedex Ground method setup correctly?? ;)

[/quote]

I double checked my settings and re-entered the Authentication Key and Password. Now Fedex Home Delivery and Fedex 2nd Day show up, but not Fedex Ground.

Does Fedex Realtime processing check addresses to see if they are commercial or residential? Could it be that since the address I’m using is Residential, it’s only offering the Home Delivery Option? Fedex Ground is only for commercial delivery addresses.

Also, I added a field in the checkout for “Company Name”. Is there a way to only require a Company Name or do you have to have a first and last name to checkout?

Thank you so much for your response. I was wracking my brain all afternoon trying to figure out this shipping stuff.

Mindy

[quote]Also, I added a field in the checkout for “Company Name”. Is there a way to only require a Company Name or do you have to have a first and last name to checkout?[/quote]

Mindy,

You would still want customers to include their full names regardless if you include the Company Name or not because the “individuals name” is actually verified in credit card transactions, the company name is basically redundant & secondary information in regards to credit card authorizations. ;)

[quote]Does Fedex Realtime processing check addresses to see if they are commercial or residential? Could it be that since the address I’m using is Residential, it’s only offering the Home Delivery Option? Fedex Ground is only for commercial delivery addresses.[/quote]

(I touched on this in my reply to your other shipping related post regarding how Fedex handles Residential vs. Commercial rate returns.)