Fedex realtime shipping is a joke..

Anyone got the above realtime shipping working?

Its frustrating and disappointing that it requires package dimensions to be pre-entered in the settings for it to work…

And it shouldn’t work this way… since not many of us has fixed package dimensions…

If doing wholesale even more so… due to the fact that… customers can order any amount up and down of orders… and packages could vary differently in size and weight…

WE do hope Cs-cart will beef up their realtime shipping linkage… so that it does not rely on package dimensions esp for Fedex!!

And not sure if realtime works for carts outside USA/Canada?

You don’t have it set up right. We use FedEx real time rates and they work fine. We do not have anything entered in the dimensions. Try choosing “other packaging” and make sure your account and meter numbers are set up right.

Did you read this?

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Yes, did read the Fedex realtime shipping setup… hmm but helpdesk ask me to use the package dimensions no matter what… strange…

I tried without entering the package dimensions, and use other packaging + request courier, but the shipping fees are still not accurate.

I may have to use manual if this goes on… Anyone help?

I’ve been having similar issues where fedex quotes are not accurate.

It has to do with the dimensions… definitely… but we’re also not sure if the realtime rates are based on normal box rates? Should they include the Saver box rates at the minimum?

Otherwise, CS-CARt should give a better interface for manual entry of fees coupled with an import function to help… otherwise its very tedious to update every month when fuel surcharge changes for most of the couriers…