FCK editor default text size

If I enter text into FCK the text size box is initially blank.

But if I then give any text a size property it seems to be impossible to remove it from within the FCK editor and I have to manually edit the HTML code.

The “non size” is different from any of the size selections.

(This text sizing and area is something that I am new to and just looking at along with CSS for the first so apologies if the question seems a bit dumb. Maybe I am having completely the wrong approach)

[quote name=‘Page’]If I enter text into FCK the text size box is initially blank.

But if I then give any text a size property it seems to be impossible to remove it from within the FCK editor and I have to manually edit the HTML code.

The “non size” is different from any of the size selections.

(This text sizing and area is something that I am new to and just looking at along with CSS for the first so apologies if the question seems a bit dumb. Maybe I am having completely the wrong approach)[/QUOTE]

If i am understanding what you are saying about misc tags being left even when you try and delete them, this is a fault of most GUI editors online. Some handle it better then others but over time as FCK gets older they will figure out ways to help delete this misc code and have valid css markup

Thanks but what I meant was that if and once I set a text size in fck then I cannot get rid of this from within fck.

I have to edit the code itself.

Not the end of the earth but all these things add up.