Fatal Error Question / Issue

I keep getting this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 46826273 bytes) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/core/class.registry.php on line 158

I have the config.local set to: @ini_set(‘memory_limit’, ‘3072M’);

Where else in CSC is there a memory controller? The site is running on a dedicated server and I have set all of the memory limits on it to 4096M just trying to sort this out.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

[quote name=‘nissansr’]I keep getting this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 46826273 bytes) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/core/class.registry.php on line 158

I have the config.local set to: @ini_set(‘memory_limit’, ‘3072M’);

Where else in CSC is there a memory controller? The site is running on a dedicated server and I have set all of the memory limits on it to 4096M just trying to sort this out.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated[/QUOTE]

There isn’t anywhere else in CSC. Something is overriding the CSC config because from your error, it is only showing 256MB. I don’t know what you have going on but 256MB should be plenty.

Actually, the lib/html2pdf library sets memory to 128MB and the webmail addon sets it to 20MB. I doubt that either of these settings does this at load time, only when the modules are accessed.

But the correct thing for them to do would be to get the current memory limit and set it to max(old, new).

I was trying to add the facebook “like” button code to my site at www.lindenhausimports.com … I created the button code and followed instructions based on forum comments.

I put the javascript with {literate} {/literate} around the script code in the /skins/index.tpl and put the call in the /skins/product_template/default_template.tpl I got a fatal error - mismatch error - so I decided to remove them - which I did and cleared the template cache.

I am still getting this error: Fatal error: Smarty error: [in /home/helenclo/public_html/skins/mobishop_green/customer/blocks/product_templates/default_template.tpl line 89]: syntax error: mismatched tag {/hook}. expected {/if} (opened line 8 ). (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 2299) in /home/helenclo/public_html/lib/templater/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

Please help, I'm new at CS CART, and the site is broken. Any help appreciated. Thank you.