Fatal Error after a revert.

hi everybody,

i did a revert from 2.0.15 to .14 again, i couldn’t find a way to adjust my home page in the recentley updated admin version and when i went to site layout it gave a 404 error.

so i reverted the updated, everything went as normal, it finished and loaded the new page. then nothing appeared and the only thing it said whas :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function fn_get_manifest() in /home/elektrot/public_html/core/fn.init.php on line 152

i can’t enter my Admin section, i cant acces the storefront, they both give the same fatal error.

i did make a back-up in de admin section of CS-cart, is there anyway to ‘‘revert the revert’’?

i’ll hear it.

Alex

Not sure if this is your question, but once you upgrade, the database is upgraded and cannot be downgraded to a previous version. Before I upgrade, via CPanel I backup everything in my cs-cart directory and the MySQL db (the CPanel “Full Backup” option). Then just to be sure I have the db, I backup the cscart db again via the Admin panel. I copy that off, restore it and make sure it works on my test server. Only after I sure that works, I upgrade production. Of course production is never upgraded until I do a full regression test of the new version on our test server.

[quote name=‘ChrisW’]Not sure if this is your question, but once you upgrade, the database is upgraded and cannot be downgraded to a previous version. Before I upgrade, via CPanel I backup everything in my cs-cart directory and the MySQL db (the CPanel “Full Backup” option). Then just to be sure I have the db, I backup the cscart db again via the Admin panel. I copy that off, restore it and make sure it works on my test server. Only after I sure that works, I upgrade production. Of course production is never upgraded until I do a full regression test of the new version on our test server.[/QUOTE]

thanks for this advise, i only did a back up within cs cart admin panel.

my problem now is that i can’t enter the storefront nor the admin panel.

as i said, i did made a backup within cs cart it’s self, i just can’t find these files on my computer. but the error is only in 1 file, al the data of everything is still there.

the fn.init.php file is damaged, if someone could download that file [/home EXAMPLE/public_html/core/fn.init.php ] and up it then i’m sure it will work.

only this have to be a 2.0.15 version, the latest.

i’ll hear it…

If you connect to your site via FTP you can find your database backup in the following folder as this is where it was saved: yoursite/var/database/backup/

[quote name=‘Elektro Terra’]

Fatal error: Call to undefined function fn_get_manifest() in /home/elektrot/public_html/core/fn.init.php on line 152
[/QUOTE]

There seems to be a mixup on versions here Alex

function fn_get_manifest does not exist until version 2.1.0 so I think you may have much more of a problem than you realize…

[quote name=‘S-Combs’]There seems to be a mixup on versions here Alex

function fn_get_manifest does not exist until version 2.1.0 so I think you may have much more of a problem than you realize…[/quote]

Check to ensure that all skin folders have .manifest files.

Different upgrades cause different issues.

Hi,

First i like to thank everybody for the fast replys.

Thanks Struck for pointing out the backup folder to me, i found this and downloaded the backup file.

the file is a dump file (dump_dateofbackup.sql.tgz.)

Now, how can i install this dumpfile in order to fix things up a little.

@Jesse

about the manifest files ;

when i go to the following > mysite/skins/basic

there are the following files

manifest.ini

admin[folder]

customer[folder]

mail[folder]

so within skins/basic there is only 1 manifest file.

in the 3 folders, admind customer and mail i find no manifest files.

so i got 1 manifest file.

is this correct?

and how can i install my backup [ the sql.tgz file ]