FAQ Add-On

Kinda hard to parse out what's related to the FAQ page Accordian and what's other stuff from the page source. I.e. the embedded styles and all the link directives for your cdn.borescopeitinc.com site.

Any chance you could create just a 3 element example of your FAQ Jquery stuff and post it as an archive or as source code? Would definitely like to utilize this…

Here is a faq page i made using HTML and bookmarks. Feel free to look at the source and use it :) I am very proud of how nice an clean it came out.

[url=“http://www.emilyandme.com/faqs.html”]http://www.emilyandme.com/faqs.html[/url]

[quote name='borescopeit' timestamp='1326340983' post='129241']

I zipped and uploaded the “Filter Slider” and “Accordion Addon” to my server:

http://cdn.borescope…borescopeit.zip

http://cdn.borescope…borescopeit.zip

[/quote]

I couldn't seem to get either of these to work. I'm not for sure if I'm not understanding what they are or what.

Here are my questions:

1. Where does the “Filter Slider” pull its info from?
  2. On the accordion, is this for the FAQ? If so, what are you using to start it? I can't seem to figure it out.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1326422839' post='129292']

I couldn't seem to get either of these to work. I'm not for sure if I'm not understanding what they are or what.

Here are my questions:

1. Where does the “Filter Slider” pull its info from?
  2. On the accordion, is this for the FAQ? If so, what are you using to start it? I can't seem to figure it out.

[/quote]

Unzip the archives and copy the addons and var into root directory of your cs-cart installation. Then login into your admin area and go to “Administration > Add-ons” menu. Install the “Accordion Menu” and “Filter Slider” addons.

After that in “Design > Accordion Menu” you may adjust your settings for “Accordion Menu” addon.

In “Design > Blocks” either add new block with with “Block Content: Standard Side Box > Accordion Menu” or edit your existing “Categories” block changing “Block content” from “Categories” into “Standard Side Box > Acccordion Menu”.

As to Filter Slider, do the same thing with the new or existing product filters block, where “Block content: Product Filters”, “Filling: Dynamic”, “Appearance: Filter Slider”.

Do not forget to clean templates cache by executing https://YOURDOMAIN/YOURADMINSCRIPT.php?cc and here you are!

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1326403006' post='129278']

Kinda hard to parse out what's related to the FAQ page Accordian and what's other stuff from the page source. I.e. the embedded styles and all the link directives for your cdn.borescopeitinc.com site.

Any chance you could create just a 3 element example of your FAQ Jquery stuff and post it as an archive or as source code? Would definitely like to utilize this…

[/quote]

```php

Section 1

Mauris mauris ante, blandit et, ultrices a, suscipit eget, quam. Integer
ut neque. Vivamus nisi metus, molestie vel, gravida in, condimentum sit
amet, nunc. Nam a nibh. Donec suscipit eros. Nam mi. Proin viverra leo ut
odio. Curabitur malesuada. Vestibulum a velit eu ante scelerisque vulputate.

Section 2

Sed non urna. Donec et ante. Phasellus eu ligula. Vestibulum sit amet
purus. Vivamus hendrerit, dolor at aliquet laoreet, mauris turpis porttitor
velit, faucibus interdum tellus libero ac justo. Vivamus non quam. In
suscipit faucibus urna.

Section 3

Nam enim risus, molestie et, porta ac, aliquam ac, risus. Quisque lobortis.
Phasellus pellentesque purus in massa. Aenean in pede. Phasellus ac libero
ac tellus pellentesque semper. Sed ac felis. Sed commodo, magna quis
lacinia ornare, quam ante aliquam nisi, eu iaculis leo purus venenatis dui.

• List item one

• List item two

• List item three

Section 4

Cras dictum. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus
et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in
faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aenean lacinia
mauris vel est.

Suspendisse eu nisl. Nullam ut libero. Integer dignissim consequat lectus.
Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per
inceptos himenaeos.

```

The sample code pulls jquery scripts from external resource. You may put these scripts inside your cs-cart directory in order to minimize DNS roundups. Also, you remove the link:
```php
```
since the cs-cart uses one already. So no need to declare it twice.

it works :!: . I only have changed for mine css.

Thanks!

[quote]and here you are! [/quote]

… your site when the mouse above and Menus then open.

My site: It is necessary to click

What i must change?

thaks

…ooopppssss…I have found options :mrgreen:

Hmm, must be missing something…

I added this code to my styles.post.tpl file:

{if $page.seo_name == "faq"}

{/if}

Which shows on the page source as:

I have the Description for the 'faq' page as:

```php

Refund policy

If within a reasonable amount of time following your purchase (I.e. 30 days) you are not completely satisfied, we will be happy to refund your purchase price upon you removing the software from your system.

Licensing

Our addon products are licensed for a single domain only. Additional licenses can be purchased for additional domains. When an admin logs into your cs-cart, a check of the license key against the hostname of the system is performed. If the check fails, the addon will be automatically disabled.

It is a violation of our licensing agreement to disable the license checking capability. We do NOT encrypt or encode any source so we rely upon your honesty to ensure the license checking capability is maintained. It takes about 200 milliseconds (2/10th's of a second) to check the license so the penalty for admin login is very low.

```
But there is no accorion effect.

Any thoughts on why the accoridon effect is not working? All the queries are successful according to firebug NET view.

Ignore the url= stuff in the above code blocks. It is injected by the forum.

Okay, I got it working. Had to do a bit of juggling as to where and when things were included.

I have this in my styles.post.tpl file:

{/if}

And then I have all the script stuff in the scripts.post.tpl file as:

{/if}

Now seems to be working fine. All have to do now is find the time to document the FAQ.

Thanks so much for this nice and clean plug-in.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1326501599' post='129345']

Ignore the url= stuff in the above code blocks. It is injected by the forum.

[/quote]

You are doing good, man! I just checked it - [url=“EZ Merchant Solutions FAQ”]http://www.ez-ms.com/faq.html[/url]

Does it work for CS3 ?

No reason it shouldn't