Ez Square Payment Gateway

This is what I have in the log for this order:

[Mon, 01 Jan 2018 19:29:23 +0000]

squarepay::send_request: get: locations
squarepay.php: payment_id=1, order_id=7745, auth_only=
squarepay::send_payment_request: No token submitted in payment info. Please re-enter card data.
[Mon, 01 Jan 2018 19:31:01 +0000]
squarepay::send_payment_request: No token submitted in payment info. Please re-enter card data.
[Mon, 01 Jan 2018 19:34:13 +0000]
[Mon, 01 Jan 2018 19:36:56 +0000]

Please see your PM.

Had another payment failure. This is what appears in my backend:

[attachment=12934:Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 10.38.06 AM.png]

Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 10.38.06 AM.png

That would appear to be a failure from Square unless you've changed the "location" from when the order was placed until now. From our conversation, that would be my bet. I.e. you didn't create a new location for KingsleyPress.com but instead replaced KingsleyPress with that value. Hence the location for the order no longer exists.

I changed the location from KingsleyPress to KingsleyPress.com the other day when we discussed it (maybe yesterday). No other changes since then. The order in question was placed this morning.

I emailed the customer about it, and she said: "I think it was because I entered my name and information and then used my husband’s credit card."

Assuming they live at the same house and have the same billing address, why would that cause it to fail?

I don't think "names" matter (but possibly on Square's backend AVS checks. I'm assuming they live together, but maybe his card is billed to a different address?. But the last issueI responded to was related to the location change.

But the last issueI responded to was related to the location change.

OK. The penny finally dropped. I changed the location name inside my Square account, but didn't "select" that in the payment settings inside CS-Cart. Dummy me. I am sick with a virus, so maybe that gets me off the hook a little. :-)

I really like the layout of this addon. Where you can give a refund from the orders screen among other things.

If you could do a similar one for PayPal that would be fantastic.

We've just released a new version of our EZ Squarepay payment addon. V4.7.18.

We added a clarification note under the Postal Code input in checkout to help users with Square's unique Postal Code requirements.

We addressed the "no nonce" issue for existing customers with saved cards who enter new invalid card data.

We now use the API (if enabled for the admin) to update Oauth2 security tokens from Square.

We also fixed an issue related to selection of the Square "location" if a merchant's location contained special characters.

None of the above were blocking issues with the addon. The changes just make it better.

Currently licensed Squarepay customers should be updated automatically in the next day or two. If you want to receive the update now, you can use this url to download and install the current version:

[your domain admin url.php]?dispatch=squarepay.upgrade.force

This will verify your license key and check the version. If you're out of date, it will download and install the current version. If you're up to date, nothing will be done.

Any questions, feel free to contact us.

We have updated the EZ Squarepay addon. Changes are fairly small but we think, quite helpful.

We added support for no change in order status for void and refunded orders. Previously the setting specified the order status but a new select option exists for 'none'. which will leave the order status alone.

We have removed sending of billing info to Square. We now only send the Shipping address. This should cut down on the annoying problem of having 3 matches for postal codes. Square should now only verify that the postal code entered on the payment form and the postal code from the bank (if available) match. We think this will help conversion rates significantly.

The new version is 4.8.19. If you are not automatically upgraded within the next couple of days, you can use the following admin URI to force your site to upgrade:

?dispatch=squarepay.upgrade.force

You can check your current version by using this URI from either the front-end or admin:

?dispatch=squarepay.version