Export Products List Process Gets Stuck In The Middle!

Hi,

Whenever we do Export Products List process, the process gets stuck in the middle ..

We have a big list of products in two languages and we need to export ALL of it ..

What would the best way to get this done?

Hi,

Whenever we do Export Products List process, the process gets stuck in the middle ..

We have a big list of products in two languages and we need to export ALL of it ..

What would the best way to get this done?

If there are no errors in the logs, the issue is most likely caused by server timeouts. Try increasing the timeout values on the server

1 Like

If there are no errors in the logs, the issue is most likely caused by server timeouts. Try increasing the timeout values on the server

Thanks. The issue has been solved :)

One of my clients has a similar issue, it hangs at 20,640 products while trying to export a little over 30,000 products with all fields included. We can export everything if we only choose a small sampling of the product fields to export though. And if you try to export only certain products from within the products pages, we get this message "ErrorAccess denied: Possible CSRF attack"

Any thoughts? I'm hoping to pinpoint the exact fix rather than just blasting a wastefully large value to a timeout variable. :) Thanks!

Some specs:

CS-Cart 4.7.3 (ultimate)

VPS Server - CentOS 6 - PHP version: 5.6.30

Check php error_log for php errors (like memory allocation) and your Apache logs for any timeouts that may have occurred.

Thanks for all of your help! I finally had a chance to check the PHP error_log files, and sure enough, it was showing an error on max_input_vars - (default: 1000) so I set it TO: 1500 which fixed the "denial of service attack" message (Possible CSRF attack) for exporting individual products within the "Products" pages (may need to bump it a little higher in the future if it ever happens again).

And for the "Export data->Products" all products export getting stuck in the middle issue, I had to bump the memory_limit: FROM: 32M TO: 512M and everything is working great again... :)

TIP FOR OTHERS: If you need to see the currently applied PHP settings for your hosting,

add: ?dispatch=tools.phpinfo to the end of the URL of your admin Dashboard page once logged in (default example: https://YOUR-STORE-NAME.COM/admin.php?dispatch=tools.phpinfo) -I found this info in another forum topic and was helpful here as well.

TIP FOR OTHERS: If you need to see the currently applied PHP settings for your hosting,

add: ?dispatch=tools.phpinfo to the end of the URL of your admin Dashboard page once logged in (default example: https://YOUR-STORE-NAME.COM/admin.php?dispatch=tools.phpinfo) -I found this info in another forum topic and was helpful here as well.

This page can be also reached through Administration -> Logs -> Gear icon -> PHP Information