Export data feed ---error ! --- fn.catalog.php

Recently I changed the hosting company and I'm getting this error when I want to generate a datafeed

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 78 bytes) in /public_html/core/fn.catalog.php on line 3639

In config.local.php i have this :

[color=#ff0000]// Set maximum memory limit

@ini_set('memory_limit', '128M');[/color]

Can anyone tell me a solution.

Thanks.

It's telling you that 128M is not enough.

Your store could need that much memory, but it's doubtful. More than likely you have a database problem that is causing far too much data to be retrieved for your export. Or your data is simply too large for your products to process within 128M. Change it to 256M and see what happens.

Check with your host to see what the maximum is that they allow for your site.

Actually it doesn't even make sense:

Allowed memory size of [color=#ff0000]134217728 bytes[/color] exhausted (tried to allocate [color=#ff0000]78 bytes[/color])

I changes to 256MB and the same error “Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 73 bytes)” /public_html/core/fn.catalog.php on line 3680

I clear cache …and nothing is happening.

What can you suggest.

Thanks … for help!

@tool - what doesn't make sense? 128MB is 134217728 bytes and it tried to allocate 78 bytes beyond that limit.

@runburak - Looks like your host limits memory to 128M. Contact your host to find the max you can use. You might just be exceeding the ability of your hosting account.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1356302701' post='151628']

@tool - what doesn't make sense? 128MB is 134217728 bytes and it tried to allocate 78 bytes beyond that limit.

[/quote]

78 bytes is nowhere near 134217728 bytes. The allocation is usually the amount it needs.

That's the size of the request that broke the limit. I.e. a request for 78 bytes could not be satisfied.

Not from my experience so I will agree to disagree.

I just ask it the hosting company and tell me this : it is not possible on the moment to incrase up to 128MB. (security reason)

I will contact cscart help desk to see if is possible to make something on the code.

Thanks …all