Export Customers

How do I go about taking my customer base from 1.3.4 to 2.0.6, is there a way I can export the list and reimport?

This was a fresh install.

Thanks in advance.

Paddy

[quote name=‘DIZZYMOTHER’]How do I go about taking my customer base from 1.3.4 to 2.0.6, is there a way I can export the list and reimport?

This was a fresh install.

Thanks in advance.

Paddy[/QUOTE]

This was discussed in many thread, use search :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, After searching the forum I can’t find the anser I need, can you point me in the direction of the question I asked rather than the simple answer of use the search button, if possible if you happen to know the search term or where the thread is that would be a great help!

Paddy

[quote name=‘DIZZYMOTHER’]Have done that reason being this thread, if you could point me to the thread that would be great!

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Install 2.06 with demo stuff, export everything. Export everything from 135 open both with ex MS Excel make column names same on 135 as on 2.06. Make image paths correct.

Import ready file to 2.06 fresh install with no demo stuff (on live server subdomain). Place image in correct directory as set in scv. if everything goes well you can make a backup and restore it on live server.

I have used converting script, but pictures and some order data was imported this way.