Export all active products?

I’m wanting to export all ACTIVE products, but I don’t see an easy way to do this. The “export data” option under Administration doesn’t work because I can’t filter by status.

And exporting under the catalog > products section doesn’t work because I can only select up to 100 products at a time.

So is there a way to export ALL ACTIVE products at one time?

Depending on how many products you have. Example if you have 100 products you can go to Catalog/Products. From there you can sort by status and then select all you want to export and go to choose action at the bottom and hit export selected items.

[quote name=‘CutRiteFX’]Depending on how many products you have. Example if you have 100 products you can go to Catalog/Products. From there you can sort by status and then select all you want to export and go to choose action at the bottom and hit export selected items.[/QUOTE]

Right, if I had 100 products or less . . . but I have many hundreds of products … and this is an export I have to do on a regular basis. So that’s why I want to export all of them at one time. I used to be able to do this in 1.3.5. I always hate when I “upgrade” an application and lose functionality.

This is what I found out just by playing with that

If you hover over the link where you change it from 10 20 100 ect

admin.php?dispatch=products.manage&items_per_page=100

Just change the 100 to 200 or whatever. I tried it and it worked…

Example:

admin.php?dispatch=products.manage&items_per_page=500

If this works for you then you can create a link in your little quick menu

for future use :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘CutRiteFX’]This is what I found out just by playing with that

If you hover over the link where you change it from 10 20 100 ect

admin.php?dispatch=products.manage&items_per_page=100

Just change the 100 to 200 or whatever. I tried it and it worked…

Example:

admin.php?dispatch=products.manage&items_per_page=500[/QUOTE]

Duh! I didn’t even think about changing the url. I was just clicking on the preset quantities. Thanks!