Exclude zip codes for shipping to

We need to exclude certain zip codes from shipping items to. How is this possible in CS Cart? As far as I can tell, I can only disable entire states.

Try creating a “Location” based upon Zip Codes, I believe this should give you the control you need.

That would require I create locations for all zip codes we are allowed to ship to - that would take forever. I just need to eliminate a couple entire states (which I was able to do) and then some zip codes within a few other states. I don’t want to have to type in every single zip code except for the few we can’t ship to.

[quote name=‘sccr410’]That would require I create locations for all zip codes we are allowed to ship to - that would take forever. I just need to eliminate a couple entire states (which I was able to do) and then some zip codes within a few other states. I don’t want to have to type in every single zip code except for the few we can’t ship to.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, this is not possible. However, you can use wildcards to set up the zip codes. This might at least make setup more manageable.

Bob