Example stores?

Hey everyone,

Are we allowed to ask to see example sites from other users who are running a mutli-vendor edition?

I am interested in buying a license but I would like to gauge everyone’s experiences first, aside from the obvious technical feedback I’ve seen on this forum.

Cheers

You just did, so you apparently are allowed. Now, whether someone will post their URL for you to go see is another issue. But note, you will only see the customer view which is probably pretty boring…

You have probably already viewed the demo store, but if not here is the link.

[URL=“How to create a B2B website? Get a personal demo.”]https://www.cs-cart.com/demo-item.html[/URL]

Stu

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]You just did, so you apparently are allowed. Now, whether someone will post their URL for you to go see is another issue. [/QUOTE]

Thanks captain obvious :slight_smile:

Anyone have a productive response?

I dont fly with the multi-vendor version, however, common sense tells me that the front-end, customer side should appear as any other nicely designed CS-Cart site, so you can look through the general list of CS sample sites, or any other sites posted here in the forums to get an idea.

As “T” mentioned, the real difference is what is going on in the back-end, which you should be able to test out in the multivendor demo. :smiley: