Events

Hi All,

How can i remove the events box on the left side of the home page? is it done via admin panel?

Also I want to learn more about how product features options is used and what list mania is and how thats used?

Is there a product manual?

Thank you very much for any help, much appreciated.

Glenn

In admin backend disable

Settings > Addons > Gift Registry

[quote name=‘Glenn’]Hi All,

How can i remove the events box on the left side of the home page? is it done via admin panel?

Also I want to learn more about how product features options is used and what list mania is and how thats used?

Is there a product manual?

Thank you very much for any help, much appreciated.

Glenn[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Also I want to learn more about how product features options is used and what list mania is and how thats used?

Is there a product manual?[/QUOTE]

[URL=“http://kb.cs-cart.com/”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[URL=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[quote name=‘Darius’]In admin backend disable

Settings > Addons > Gift Registry[/QUOTE]

Hi thanks for the help really appreciate it. I turned off gift registry but the events box on the home page is still there, am i doing something wrong?

[quote name=‘Glenn’]Hi thanks for the help really appreciate it. I turned off gift registry but the events box on the home page is still there, am i doing something wrong?[/QUOTE]

You did something wrong

[quote name=‘Darius’]You did something wrong[/QUOTE]

How could he do something wrong? There is no place to turn it off there… In fact that is what I am trying to seek to do also. :confused:

[quote name=‘trochia’]How could he do something wrong? There is no place to turn it off there… In fact that is what I am trying to seek to do also. :confused:[/quote]

Old post, really old.

Create a new thread in the appropriate sub-forum. I’m presuming you have 2.0 / 2.1?