Eurobank New Platform Cardlink

Hello everyone,

Could anyone guide me to this new platform of the Greek bank Eurobank, Cardlink Payment Gateway? I would like to update the older one to the new one. Thanks in advanced

[quote name='dataspotgr' timestamp='1429179012' post='211681']

Could anyone guide me to this new platform of the Greek bank Eurobank, Cardlink Payment Gateway? I would like to update the older one to the new one. Thanks in advanced

[/quote]

If you can provide us with the integration manual for developers, we can perform this work for you.

Hello,

We have gone through your CS-Cart website payment gateway integration. We are confident of giving you the best meeting for your CS-Cart website payment gateway integration.

We have immense experience in CS-Cart payment gateways add-on development and we are developed more than 10+ CS-Cart payment add-on for our Clients.

Please find the payment gateway add-on:-

1. CCAvenue payment gateway.
  2. eTranzact payment gateway.
  3. MPower payment gateway.
  4. PayU payment gateway.
  5. Quantum payment gateway and etc…,

we are having more than 3+ years of experience in CS-Cart versions 2.0.x, 3.0.x, 4.0.x 4.1.x, 4.2.x development services.

Please check our website so that you may know our experience in CS-Cart Payment Gateway Integration platform.

Please let me know if have any query and looking forward to hear from you…,

Hello dataspotgr,

Our team has integrated a great number of third-party payments. If you'd like to get a quote, just let us know.

Best regards,

Alt-team

[quote name='dataspotgr' timestamp='1429179012' post='211681']

Hello everyone,

[/quote]

Hello,

We will be glad to implement this integration for you, just contact us if you are interested.

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

Cscart.biz has the addon. You can check it. I may also buy it as I can see there is no other. If you find someone please let me know.

Thank you Akistdm

yes we have that alredy since November with hundreds of installations. You can ask Eurobank support on us (as Dvs) they will also inform you about this.

You can have installments versions also.

You can buy it here http://www.cscart.bi…k-cardlink.html

Fotis

Good afternoon,

if you cs-cart version has already AlphaBank modirum payment processor, all you need to do is change the urls that processor redirects.

both banks use the same processor.

regards

Panos