Estimate Shipping Cost

How to add estimate shipping cost on product page. Buyer needs to be aware before they add to cart. If they have to go through till checkout page, it would not really convinience at all, please assist, thanks

cs-cart 4.0.3

Do your customers only buy one item a time?

99% of the sites I use don't give shipping estimates until the basket/checkout stage so I wouldn't think it would be a problem for most people as it's what they're used to.

It can be worth creating a short email survey for your customers to get their feedback. There were many things I wanted to do to my stores but when I got the replies back I realised my customers just weren't that bothered by the things I was worrying about.

All they wanted was quality products, delivered on time from a site that wasn't going to sell their details.

For sure customers in australia would like to know their shipping cost before they buy

Cs-cart v4.0.3

[quote name='dtjan01' timestamp='1390203709' post='175518']

How to add estimate shipping cost on product page. Buyer needs to be aware before they add to cart. If they have to go through till checkout page, it would not really convinience at all, please assist, thanks

cs-cart 4.0.3

[/quote]

Alt Team has an addon for this: Estimate shipping cost CS-Cart add-on

regards

john

is there any work around?

[quote name='dtjan01' timestamp='1390213692' post='175524']

For sure customers in australia would like to know their shipping cost before they buy

[/quote]

They can. They don't need to complete checkout to be able to see the estimated shipping cost.

Make sure you have “Estimate shipping cost on cart page” set (it's in the Users/cart section of the General Settings) and they can enter their location while viewing the cart to get the shipping estimate.

its ticked. but it is not showing on the product page.

[quote name='dtjan01' timestamp='1390224047' post='175545']

its ticked. but it is not showing on the product page.

[/quote]

It doesnt show on the products page, only the alt teams addon does this. It shows on step 1 of checkout or when view cart

John

[quote name=‘dtjan01’ timestamp=‘1390203709’ post=‘175518’]

cs-cart 4.0.3

[/quote]

Dear dtjan01,

You can use our “Product shipping cost” add-on.

Thank you.

PS. At this moment add-on cost USD 14.5 because today is “Black Friday” ;)