errors upgrading to 2.1.3

i upgrade from 2.1.2 to 2.1.3

i change all my files but still have some problems

1. reward points are lost from the products page

fileds “rewards points” and “Price in points” are not shown.

i checked the modern_long_options_template.tpl (which i use), but is ok. also tried other templates and still not working

i reinstall the addon (uninstall points addon>clean cache ?cc>install again,configured again…but still nothing.

2.i have a problem with notifications popups. ONLY at firefox. the notification box is filled with the image (warning.png) insteed of show it on the left-top corner only. it is happend something like “repeat-x top right”. i am still looking at styles.css to find it

any help please

thanks in advance

my second problem is fixed. just uninstall and install 2.1.3 3-4 times and change less files everytime in order to see where was the problem (i thought i was at styles.css but not just there)

Always good practice to go through an upgrade WITHOUT merging in any of your customizations. Test the store and make sure it works correctly, THEN backup and start merging changes one at a time…

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]Always good practice to go through an upgrade WITHOUT merging in any of your customizations. Test the store and make sure it works correctly, THEN backup and start merging changes one at a time…[/QUOTE]

seems i already had the IE problem. before even upgrade. but i use firefox and some time IE but with combitability ON. So i didn’t notice the css error.

anyway i did fix the css errors but i still have the rewards points error. They are gone from product page, but they do appear at the cart,checkout

also the “buy together” is gone from product page.

any help? please…