Errors in Admin section after new instalation

This is great :confused:

New instalation of CS 2.0.12 and I have an errors while trying to get to /admin.php. That’s what happen:

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Entity: line 100: parser error : Unescaped ‘<’ not allowed in attributes values in /sklep/controllers/admin/init.php on line 73

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]:

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: ^ in /sklep/controllers/admin/init.php on line 73

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Entity: line 100: parser error : Couldn’t find end of Start Tag item line 100 in /sklep/controllers/admin/init.php on line 73

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]:

restore the administrator skin from the skin selector section of the admin. It maybe necessary for you to reinstall the skins.

I would suggest opening

/skins/basic/admin/

and uploading fresh files before anything else.

Hi,

I have tried that before, it did not help, unfortunately :confused:

There is an open tag in a file residing under /basic/admin/

I suggest you redownload a new cs-cart archive and find and replace both in /var/skins_repository/base/admin/ &/ skins/basic/admin/

I’ve just done exactly what you’ve said and still same thing. I’m getting fed up with that new release. I don’t get it, got a fresh CS 2.0.12 from CS-Cart Files Area and this problem comes up. CS 2.0.6 works perfect on my server.

Just a thought… If you had 2.0.6 and then overlaid it with 2.0.12 you might have some residual files from 2.0.6 that were not used in that release but are seen by 2.0.12.

No idea really, just guessing. Never a good idea to simply overlay. How did you upgrade the DB?

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]Just a thought… If you had 2.0.6 and then overlaid it with 2.0.12 you might have some residual files from 2.0.6 that were not used in that release but are seen by 2.0.12.

No idea really, just guessing. Never a good idea to simply overlay. How did you upgrade the DB?[/QUOTE]

It hasn’t been overlayed. It has been installed in different catalog with new database. Anyway it’s sorted now. There was a problem during transfer CS files on my server. Probably some files hasn’t transfered at all. Some files just has missing :confused:

I have cleared catalog, download new CS from File area and copied all again to my server. Now it is working.

Thanks anyway.

Glad it’s working for you…