Error with something.....not sure where

Here are two examples.

1. I have a coupon that is 50% off an item. That does not work because I did not specify the product in the bonus tab. I get to the point to add product or add product and close and the screen goes blank except for top line of admin screen and nothing else.

2. I go to set up a recurring billing option. I get to point to add products and the screen does the same thing, goes blank except for top bar of admin screen.

I tried a different computer that I have never been on before (a hotel computer) and it happens there as well.

I tried IE, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox on both machines and it does the same thing.

Please let me know any things to look for and try to fix.

Thanks

Look to see what (if anything) your PHP error_log says for the time you experience this (work with your host to find it).

Also, look at your browser's error console for any javascript errors that might have occured.

If you have any 3rd party addons, turn them off and see if the problem goes away. Then enable one at a time till you find the culprit.

These are basic debugging steps you can use for most problems with your cart. Tack 'em up on your wall next to your computer.

Your server is at fault, if not - at the very least your CS-Cart configuration is.

J.