Error when trying to 'save' general settings and payment options

I keep getting this error when I try to save settings under general or when adding a payment processor.

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/********/public_html/var/compiled/admin/%%E4^E42^E4252AD1%%mainbox.tpl.php on line 56

I’m not sure where else, but im trying out the trial in order to see how this cart works out for our business so that we can purchase a license. Any help will be appreciated.

We’ve changed php versions (older to later), and enabled/disabled “register_globals” as some had advised when searching around the web. Still no luck.

Delete the files in /var/compiled/

I did, but same problems occur.

having a similar issue with V 2.0.14 when i try and save changes to:

USERS > PROFILE FIELDS

I get this:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /removed/var/compiled/admin/%%E4^E42^E4252AD1%%mainbox.tpl.php on line 56

i’ve also tried deleting the files as mentioned above but to no avail it still produces this error.

I have axactly the same setup running on my local system and its working fine… :confused: :???:

Has anyone solved this issue

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/********/public_html/var/compiled/admin/%%E4^E42^E4252AD1%%mainbox.tpl.php on line 56

I’ve also tried deleting the files as mentioned above but to no avail it still produces this error.

I have exactly the same setup running on my local system and its working fine.

any fix available for this yet?