Error when logging in admin

When logging n to admin, an error appears only on 1st log in that says. NOTICE, There was an error occured while processing request. Please, try later Screenshot by Lightshot

any ideas

I have just noticed this is also happening on my dev site that has had no changes made to it, in 5 days…is this something to do with the website trying to contact CS cart servers for PDFS again maybe ?

Please click here and see what requests are done →

PS: This is what is logging, because there are other requests that can bypass the logging

Right click anywhere on the page and click inspect

Follow the steps and you can see what is loaded and you can see requests with 404 or 500 status

PS: This is for Google Chrome browser

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply @hungryweb , but when I woke this morning the error had dissappeared.
BUT anohter problem is my layouts and blocks are missing . I dont know if I affected anything trying to troubleshoot yesterday.
Main content blocks are missing here Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot

Side content blocks on “products pages” are missing here Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot
I have tried to copy from dev (which seems fine see where blocks look ok here (just no images as normal) Recording #11)

I also copired from dev, layoutsxml, didnt work, Directory /design, didnt work, dorectory / app, didnt work, directory /themes/responsive didnt work.

I tried to restore database from 24 hours ago,but it fails shows service unavailableand it gives error below, so I disabled CP image optimisation addon, but didnt work

Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable.
Tygh\Exceptions\AException

Duplicate entry ‘223758006’ for key ‘webp_crc’ (1062)
INSERT INTO cscart_cp_web_image_list (webp_crc, webp_path, image_path, image_crc, rel_image_crc) VALUES (981621096,‘thumbnails/200/280/detailed/84/223758006.webp’,‘thumbnails/200/280/detailed/84/T02-Y__BRAUNTON__Ecoviz-960x1200.jpg’,223758006,1581831078);

Error at
app/Tygh/Database/Connection.php, line: 1712

Backtrace
File:app/Tygh/Database/Connection.php
Line:1489
Function:throwError

File:app/Tygh/Database/Connection.php
Line:699
Function:execQuery

File:app/functions/fn.database.php
Line:465
Function:query

File:app/Tygh/DataKeeper.php
Line:331
Function:db_import_sql_file

File:app/controllers/backend/datakeeper.php
Line:97
Function:restore

File:app/functions/fn.control.php
Line:722
Function:include

File:app/functions/fn.control.php
Line:458
Function:fn_run_controller

File:poloshirt.php
Line:27
Function:fn_dispatch

EDIT::::
I have just noticed no images in block banners Screenshot by Lightshot

and if I uplaod an image it wont show in th ebanner Screenshot by Lightshot

permissions maybe ??

I see that CDN is used to store and get images, js and css files. Try to temporary disable it and check the result

1 Like