Error trying to upgrade...to 3.05

I get this error message when trying to upgrade to 3.05 from 3.04

Warning[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]: ftp_nlist() [[/font][/color]function.ftp-nlist[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]]: listen() failed: Permission denied (13) in [/font][/color]/hermes/bosoraweb006/b2052/glo.jayhawkoptics/controllers/admin/upgrade_center.php[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,] on line [/font][/color]165

Any suggestions?

Hello Jayhawk,

Thank you for your message.

This error occurs at the attempt to get a list of files in the specified directory of your FTP server. It seems that some limitations are set up for the ftp_nlist() PHP function on your server. I suggest that you should better contact your server administrator regarding this problem.

Also I suggest that you should re-check your FTP credentials specified on the Settings > Upgrade Center page of your CS-Cart admin panel.

I hope my recommendations will help you.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

i have done that. It also says the message below and it is installed in the root directory.

[color=#9C3535][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]Error[/font][/color][color=#9C3535][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]

CS-Cart software was not found in the directory you entered[/font][/color]

Hello Jayhawk,

Thank you for the reply.

If you are sure that you have specified proper FTP credentials, it seems that there is some server issue. The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1359024415' post='153513']

Hello Jayhawk,

Thank you for the reply.

If you are sure that you have specified proper FTP credentials, it seems that there is some server issue. The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

the ftp info is correct. I have the cart installed in the root directory, so the directory field box is currently blank. I have tried it blank and with / in the box.

Hello Jayhawk,

Thank you for the reply.

Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1360577966' post='154886']

Hello Jayhawk,

Thank you for the reply.

Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

I have done this today.

Also, the promotions page is blank even though I have active promotions that are working.

This is really starting to upset me because I have done nothing to make these issues happen. Ever since I upgraded to 3.xx I have had problems that I have not caused.

Thanks

Hello Jayhawk,

Thank you for the provided FTP access. Our technical support engineer will contact you at the first opportunity.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1362049363' post='156610']

Hello Jayhawk,

Thank you for the provided FTP access. Our technical support engineer will contact you at the first opportunity.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Thanks

Promotions fix works.

I contacted the host and they enabled a the function, but now the upgrade notice is not present to test the fix…

Hello Jayhawk,

Thank you for the reply. Please refer to my answer in the appropriate Help Desk ticket.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team