Error on storing images to db in 1.3.5

I get an error when trying to move my images over to the database prior to upgrading to version 2.0.9.

This error results in a load of junk characters being displayed, pages and pages of them.

Followed by the error in this image (I have blanked out URL’s for site security).

Thanks In advance.

Cheers

cs-error.jpg

[quote name=‘adders’]I get an error when trying to move my images over to the database prior to upgrading to version 2.0.9.

This error results in a load of junk characters being displayed, pages and pages of them.

Followed by the error in this image (I have blanked out URL’s for site security).

Thanks In advance.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Hi can’t answer the problem, however I would HOLD OFF in your upgrading to 2.0.9 as if you look around the forum you will see that it is not a good move at this point.

a few people have had bad upgrades.

OK - Thanks for the heads up.

But I guess I’ll need to do this image move to db eventually.

Just to add to the above I see that just when the starts to happen cs-cart writes:

1153 : Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes

Any ideas?

Is it a MySQL setting issue?

Cheers

[quote name=‘adders’]OK - Thanks for the heads up.

But I guess I’ll need to do this image move to db eventually.

Just to add to the above I see that just when the starts to happen cs-cart writes:

1153 : Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes

Any ideas?

Is it a MySQL setting issue?

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Not my field really, but maybe this link will help.

[url]http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/packet-too-large.html[/url]

gotta give us a larger image so that we can read it…

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]gotta give us a larger image so that we can read it…[/QUOTE]

Was going to suggest that, but that would have implied I knew what I was looking at!!! :confused:

Thanks for the link - I’ll give it a read.

Funny, the image was bigger on upload.

Here’s it is full size.

Thanks for looking at this.

Cheers