Error on site

i get this error on both admin and the regular store

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/cmsmalle/public_html/prepare.php on line 57

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cmsmalle/public_html/prepare.php:57) in /home/cmsmalle/public_html/prepare.php on line 83

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cmsmalle/public_html/prepare.php:57) in /home/cmsmalle/public_html/prepare.php on line 84

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cmsmalle/public_html/prepare.php:57) in /home/cmsmalle/public_html/prepare.php on line 87

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cmsmalle/public_html/prepare.php:57) in /home/cmsmalle/public_html/init.php on line 55

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/cmsmalle/public_html/prepare.php:57) in /home/cmsmalle/public_html/core/class.session.php on line 247

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cmsmalle/public_html/prepare.php:57) in /home/cmsmalle/public_html/core/fn.init.php on line 396

can someone help on this ?

Are you getting that on the screen or in your error_log file?

If on the screen, you have an addon somewhere that has

ini_set('display_errors', true);

Find it and change it to 'false'.

You should have the folllowing line in your config.local.php file:

// Disable notices displaying
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);
if (version_compare(PHP_VERSION, '5.3.0', '>=')) {
error_reporting(error_reporting() & ~E_DEPRECATED);
}

If not, you have had an upgrade problem. Add these lines back and your problem may go away. It actually doesn't fix anything, but it does hide it. The culprit is probably the lib/html2pdf library. It's got lots of problems…

is that for version 2.0.11 ? that is the version i currently have where this items are showing up on the screen i moved the site from a vps back to a shared environment to cut costs of hosting fees i be glad to get this fixed so i can update the store to where it was when i changed the nameserver info

the host company must of figured it out its working now thank you for helping

Any idea what your hosting company did to resolve this issue?

getting this error

----

Warning: Cannot modify header information - already sent by (output started at

/home/shopping/public_html/shopping/app/lib/other/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templ

atebase.php:340) in /home/shopping/public_html/shopping/app/payments/ccavenue.php on

line 140

[quote name='shoppingmantra' timestamp='1393520761' post='178436']

getting this error

----

Warning: Cannot modify header information - already sent by (output started at

/home/shopping/public_html/shopping/app/lib/other/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templ

atebase.php:340) in /home/shopping/public_html/shopping/app/payments/ccavenue.php on

line 140

[/quote]

using CS 4.0.2 professional