Error on new site - Version 2.1.4, March 2 2011

[URL]http://www.labellasadultstore.com/xxxx_admin.php?dispatch=block_manager.manage[/URL]

Fatal error
: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in �(( on line 90

If I refresh the page, I now get this error, but in a different spot on the page.

Fatal error
: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in P$o on line 90

I’m seeing errors like this all over the site (customer, admin, wherever). I clear the cache, and they go away…Then a while later, they’re back.

I have re-uploaded all the files, and run file comparison, the files do not appear to be corrupted. So i am not really sure what is going on.

I found this on the web, might apply here. I don’t know what files are encoded with zend, I guess I will do some reasearch now.

“You are including a Zend encoded file somewhere, I believe Zend Encoder does have a feature that will not allow you to include it in files that are not encoded (to prevent someone from using the Reflector object to dissasemble the code)”

Unless you have some 3rd party mod which is zend encoded, then you can just uninstall the zend module from your server.

There are no Zend encoded files within CS-Cart