Error On 'Hidden' Product Pages

[color=#800080][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Hi Everyone,[/font][/color]

[color=#800080][font=comic sans ms,cursive]I just found an error showing up that I never noticed before. I rarely use hidden product pages unless I am working on them. Can anyone suggest how to fix this ? Thanks in advance…[/font][/color]

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/affyours/public_html/core/fn.catalog.php on line 319

What version are you running? Are you seeing this in the admin or the customer view? If in admin, I wouldn't worry about it since by default, cs-cart has 'display_errors' set to false. But some addons turn it on in the admin area so issues can be detected.

That line number in 2.2.4 source code equates to a comment line with no implode() anywhere near.

[color=#800080][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Hi Tbirnseth,[/font][/color]

[color=#800080][font=comic sans ms,cursive]It is in the customer front end. As I said I don't make hidden pages so I never noticed it before. But if I ever need to, this doesn't look good… I am running 2.0.15[/font][/color]

http://www.affection…s-ensemble.html

Looks like you have a problem with exceptions for your combinations (probably with that product). I'd suggest deleting them and recreating them if needed.

You're on version 2.0.15 which is getting back there at this point. That area of code (how exceptions are handled) has been completely re-vamped. Might cost you a couple of support credits with cs-cart to get it addressed.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’ timestamp=‘1324875575’ post=‘128427’]

Looks like you have a problem with exceptions for your combinations (probably with that product). I’d suggest deleting them and recreating them if needed.

You’re on version 2.0.15 which is getting back there at this point. That area of code (how exceptions are handled) has been completely re-vamped. Might cost you a couple of support credits with cs-cart to get it addressed.

[/quote]

[color=#800080][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Thanks so very much for your help. I have a couple of other products that are hidden as well because I am working on them, and they have that error as well. I also noticed something else yesterday. When I disabled that product, and then clicked on the link in the right column to go to that product page, I kept getting a 404. It seems once hidden and disabled, the page disappears. Odd :confused: [/font][/color]

[color=#800080][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Someone has offered to help update my cart to the latest version, but I am trying to gather enough funds to do so. We are still only at about 10% income. Wedding sales are dismal this time of year…[/font][/color]

Hidden means that it is accessible if one knows the location (I.e. the link). Disabled means that it is effectively not on the system. So you should get to a Hidden page but a disabled page should generate a 404. But a hiden page will not show in amy category listings, side-boxes, product listings, etc.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’ timestamp=‘1324926603’ post=‘128447’]

Hidden means that it is accessible if one knows the location (I.e. the link). Disabled means that it is effectively not on the system. So you should get to a Hidden page but a disabled page should generate a 404. But a hiden page will not show in amy category listings, side-boxes, product listings, etc.

[/quote]

[color=#800080][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Yes I had hoped I understood the hidden set up the correct way :) But if you try to view the disabled page from the link on the right in admin, it will still come up as a 404? Maybe I am wrong, but I thought you’d still be able to see it through admin. Helpful to know…[/font][/color]

Once you mark an object as Disabled, it is only visible via Admin. When you click to view a page it is switching to Customer view and will then generate a 404 because it is Disabled.

Probably in a perfect world, the option to view the page would not be there for a disabled product. But…