Error Message On Upgrade 4.2.4 To 4.3.1

I've been attempting to perform an upgrade from 4.2.4 to 4.3.1 on one of our domains. The process goes through right to the end, but ends up with a blank screen on upgradecenter. And at that point there both the front store page and the admin pages returns blank screens as well. Checking PHP logs, the following error shows up:

[color=#000000][Mon Jul 06 17:20:13 2015] [error] [client 157.55.39.89] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Tygh\Router' not found in /home/sycorp1/public_html/app/functions/fn.control.php on line 754[/color]

[color=#000000][Mon Jul 06 17:20:11 2015] [error] [client 74.86.158.110] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Tygh\SeoCache' not found in /home/sycorp1/public_html/app/addons/seo/func.php on line 856[/color]

[color=#000000]Thankfully the restore link works, and I can go back. Another of our domains, which is hosted on the same dedicated server was upgraded successfully to 4.3.1 from 4.2.4 last week. I have an open ticket with support, but unfortunately response time is very very slow. [/color]

[color=#000000]Has anyone experienced this error before, any ideas? [/color]

[color=#000000]Thanks,[/color]

[color=#000000]Malcolm[/color]

[color=#000000]www.sycorp.ca [/color]

Looks like several files were not upgraded. Please PM me temporary FTP access so that we can check the issue

The site has now been upgraded to 4.3.3, however the backup function in admin is not available.

When attempting to goto the Backup center in the Admin screen (admin.php?dispatch=datakeeper.manage), I get a 404 error code page not found. I assume perhaps a file is missing or wrong permissions, however I do not know where to look

Thanks,

Malcolm

The app\controllers\backend\datakeeper.php file was missed for some reason. We have restored it

Thanks, that fixed the backup missing.

Unfortunately our filters are not showing up in the category screens since the upgrade. I've checked and they are still in the Layout Block for Category (even removed and put it back and cleared the cached), but no luck. I suspect there maybe another file missing or permissions incorrect, but don't know where to look.

Malcolm

Dear Malcolm,

The issue is caused by the Searchanise module. If I temporary disable it, the filters are displayed correctly. Please contact their support team