Error in prepare.php file

I have just been changing the prepare.php file and it now throws up an error :frowning:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /home/jintcou1/public_html/mydomain/prepare.php on line 2

This is the statement:

if (isset($_SERVER[‘HTTPS’]) && ($_SERVER[‘HTTPS’] == ‘on’ || $_SERVER[‘HTTPS’] == ‘1’)) {

define(‘HTTPS’, true);

What am I missing?

[quote name=‘jint’]I have just been changing the prepare.php file and it now throws up an error :frowning:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /home/jintcou1/public_html/mydomain/prepare.php on line 2

This is the statement:

if (isset($_SERVER[‘HTTPS’]) && ($_SERVER[‘HTTPS’] == ‘on’ || $_SERVER[‘HTTPS’] == ‘1’)) {

define(‘HTTPS’, true);

What am I missing?[/quote]

If you’ve been changing it, then you’ve done something wrong.

Yeh, that’s an under statement! Still trying to sort out this Shared SSL issue but with no joy after 3 days!

I’ve just managed to copy across a backup of the prepare.php file and all seems to be working :slight_smile:

Now where was I…ah yes Shared SSL…ARRGGG :confused:

[quote name=‘jint’]Yeh, that’s an under statement! Still trying to sort out this Shared SSL issue but with no joy after 3 days!

I’ve just managed to copy across a backup of the prepare.php file and all seems to be working :slight_smile:

Now where was I…ah yes Shared SSL…ARRGGG :confused:[/quote]

I recall tool-outfitters requested you to review a post by S-Combs/SecureCartHost - Because that fixes your issue apparently.

I did have one go, hence I screwed up the .php above. I’ll try again