Error Error Error !!!!!

Please help i have got a error when i am using this skin dark steel . My all permission was 777. but why i get this error

Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: “products_pages/product_image.tpl” in /mounted-storage/home70c/sub009/sc40436-KDND/miraclextreme.com/shopping/classes/templater/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

also when i try to install a new mods “Newest products” it is gives an same error. :evil:

Clear your template cache via the admin.

Copy and paste a fresh copy of the file from the cs-cart installation zip file.

I’m presuming you’ve edited the file prior and mistakenly left a few extra characters

Thanks, now it is working :stuck_out_tongue:

I want to know, i install live chat but it is showing Offline, how should i turn Online, where is the chat monitor. I can’t understand how it is working :confused:

Please see the attachment so you will better find what i am saying.

I want to make like this , extra one, how should i write the script and where ?.

box.jpg

[quote name=‘miracles’]Please see the attachment so you will better find what i am saying.

I want to make like this , extra one, how should i write the script and where ?.[/quote]

[quote name=‘miracles’]Thanks, now it is working :stuck_out_tongue:

I want to know, i install live chat but it is showing Offline, how should i turn Online, where is the chat monitor. I can’t understand how it is working :confused:[/quote]

Please create a new thread. These items do not refer to your original post and therefore I highly doubt anyone will reply to this.

Refer to this thread:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=4100[/url]

[quote name=‘miracles’]Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: “products_pages/product_image.tpl” in /mounted-storage/home70c/sub009/sc40436-KDND/miraclextreme.com/shopping/classes/templater/Smarty.class.php on line 1095[/QUOTE]

Be very careful when posting absolute paths to your system as any dummy hacker can have loads of fun with it. But you won’t find it as funny though…