Error during install of Databse v2.1.2

Just running through a fresh install and I keep getting a couple of ‘INSERT’ errors. I can’t continue with the install unless this is resolved.

~

Importing data:

[COLOR=#000000]Database error:[/COLOR] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INSERT INTO cscart_addon_descriptions (addon, object_id, object_type, ' at line 1 [B](1064)[/B]

[B][COLOR=#000000][B]Invalid query:[/B][/COLOR][/B] INSERT INTO cscart_addon_descriptions (
addon, object_id, object_type, description, tooltip, lang_code`) VALUES (‘product_configurator’, ‘’, ‘A’, ‘Product configurator’, ‘’, ‘EN’)

[COLOR=#000000]Backtrace:

[/COLOR]File:/home/www.domain.co.uk/core/fn.database.php

Line:296

Function:db_error

File:/home/www.domain.co.uk/install/core/install.php

Line:589

Function:db_query

File:/home/www.domain.co.uk/install/core/install.php

Line:375

Function:fn_parse_sqlFile:/home/www.domain.co.uk/install/index.phpLine:15

Function:include

~

It connects fine and seems to create the correct amount of tables, I’ve even tried importing the old DB that had minimal changes apart from the skin that was inuse, even when I copy that over including the skin that was inuse I get the ‘no skins found’ error.

So it’s best I just get this error sorted for a clean install instead of faffing around sorting creating more work for myself.

Hoping somebody can help.

Thanks.

The syntax of the statement looks correct. I would suspect there is something that preceeds it in the code is in error. The line numbers in your output don’t match what I have in my 2.1.2 archive. But then they release multiple instances of the same version so no one can tell…

If you haven’t, suggest you get a fresh (most recent) copy of 2.1.2 from your files area in the helpdesk and try it all again.

Thanks for your reply. I followed the instructions here regardless of the error and it solved the issue.

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Thanks for your reply. I followed the instructions here regardless of the error and it solved the issue.

[URL]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Not sure how that would relate to addons…

But glad you got it resolved.