Error During Editing Layout (Syntaxerror: Unexpected End Of Json Input)

Hi

I just install a fresh copy of v. 4.3.9 and when I try to edit layout I receive this error:

Do you know why ?

Single modification was setting secondary currency as default one

http://kb.cs-cart.com/default-currency

ErrorOops, something went wrong (SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input). Please try again.

Hi

I just install a fresh copy of v. 4.3.9 and when I try to edit layout I receive this error:

Do you know why ?

ErrorOops, something went wrong (SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input). Please try again.

overall I can not log in on Admin page

:(

Hi

Do you know why ?

The problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

The problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Can I copy and pasty (without problems) entire content of fn.init.php ( app/functions ) from another new installed version 4.3.9 ?

Can I copy and pasty (without problems) entire content of fn.init.php ( app/functions ) from another new installed version 4.3.9 ?

Yes, you can. Just in case, make a backup of the current file version

Yes, you can. Just in case, make a backup of the current file version

thanks

Can you provide me this file from a fresh installed version 4.3.9 ?

thanks

Can you provide me this file from a fresh installed version 4.3.9 ?

Check attachment

@cs-cart team, please delete the post if it not allowed to provide such information here

fn.init.php.zip

Check attachment

@cs-cart team, please delete the post if it not allowed to provide such information here

thank you ! is working now !

Why is not allowed ?

thank you ! is working now !

Why is not allowed ?

It is just an assumption.

this article can be still used on ver 4.3.9 ?

I do not find this part of code !

• This article applies to CS-Cart versions:
  • 4.3.x
  • 4.2.x
  1. Open the fn.init.php file located in the app/functions directory of your CS-Cart installation.
  2. Find and replace the following part of code:
    foreach ($currencies as $v) {
    if ($v['is_primary'] == 'Y') {
    $secondary_currency = $v['currency_code'];
    break;
    }

}with this one:
    $secondary_currency = 'DESIRED_CURRENCY_CODE';
    where replace "DESIRED_CURRENCY_CODE" with the 3-symbol code of the currency that you want to be selected by default in the storefront (USD, EUR, etc.).
  3. Save the file.