Error Adding Products Manually

Hello!

I am trying to import some products from an external database to cs-cart website database and some errors are occuring, i made a test with some products and the importation went well but now somehow it's not working, i can see the products that i import in cs_cart_products table but they are not showing in web, i have only made a change in products_id to create the connection with the external database products table, another problem is that now if a try to add a products manually its shows me an error: Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable.

Anyone has a idea about this problem??

Thanks in advance

In the config.local.php replace

ini_set('display_errors', 0);

with

ini_set('display_errors', 1);
define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

Error message should be displayed in this case

In the config.local.php replace

ini_set('display_errors', 0);

with

ini_set('display_errors', 1);
define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

Error message should be displayed in this case

[21-Feb-2017 07:16:56 America/Denver] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0

Only this error is shown, i can se my products in database but they are not showing in web or in the administration panel.

I don't understand what is causing this :(

PHP cannot find the files for some reason but I don't think this is your issue.? There is an extension in your php.ini file that is being called but it's either not installed or the files are not there/have incorrect permission.

On the "Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable" page, right click to view the page source and see what error is reported in the bottom of the page.

Make sure that you added data to the following tables

- cscart_products

- cscart_product_descriptions

- cscart_ult_product_descriptions (not for Multi-Vendor)

- cscart_ult_product_prices (not for Multi-Vendor)

- cscart_product_prices

- cscart_products_categories

Also make sure that the company_id company in the cscart_products table has correct value

Make sure that you added data to the following tables

- cscart_products

- cscart_product_descriptions

- cscart_ult_product_descriptions (not for Multi-Vendor)

- cscart_product_prices

- cscart_products_categories

Also make sure that the company_id company in the cscart_products table has correct value

- cscart_ult_product_descriptions i have this table empty , this might be the problem? what values does really stores this table, as I saw product_id and product (description)??

- cscart_ult_product_descriptions i have this table empty , this might be the problem? what values does really stores this table, as I saw product_id and product (description)??

Try to copy values from the cscart_ult_product_descriptions table, but do not forget to specify correct company_id

Try to copy values from the cscart_ult_product_descriptions table, but do not forget to specify correct company_id

Now i can create a new product from admin panel and it shows in store but still the products i have imported from the external database are not showing, when i try to fill the cscart_ult_product_descriptions table it generates me another product_id automatically starting from id 1 and so on and i think this table is not connecting to others, might this be the problem??

Now i can create a new product from admin panel and it shows in store but still the products i have imported from the external database are not showing, when i try to fill the cscart_ult_product_descriptions table it generates me another product_id automatically starting from id 1 and so on and i think this table is not connecting to others, might this be the problem??

Hard to say without examination. Try to fill up the cscart_ult_product_prices table also.