Entering Foreign Addresses In Cs Cart Format

I am in Texas. I have a customer in London at the following address she sent us when she could not place the order in the CS Cart checkout format.

First Name: K*

Last Name: Mc*

Flat 6

73 xxxxxxxxxx Road

Islington

London N1 3EX

UK

Our CS Cart Input

First Name: K

Last Name Mc

Address 1: Flat 6, 73 River Rd

Address 2: I have tried to put the Flat on one line and the road on the other line in all combinations, none of which helped the final ability to enter the order

City: I have tried London and Islington but no success

State: This is a pull down and only allows Greater London

Zip: N13EX

How can I enter this order to meet the criteria of CS Cart? This is a nice order for me, if I can find a way for her to enter her order.

Thanks for your help.

Hello,

When you say that the order cannot be placed, do you mean that there are no shipping options available for the address? Please specify at which step exactly the problem occurs.

Do you receive any error message when trying to fill up the Address 2 and City fields?

[quote name='simtechdev' timestamp='1406007600' post='187956']

Hello,

When you say that the order cannot be placed, do you mean that there are no shipping options available for the address? Please specify at which step exactly the problem occurs.

[/quote]

[quote name='simtechdev' timestamp='1406007600' post='187956']

Hello,

[/quote]

yes, Diana

It seems that shipping rates for the UK are not set. Please check the following articles in the KB:

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

I hope this will help.

Thank you so much for your help. Diana

You are welcome!