Elect not to show Product Price

Hello Forum,

I am still running 2.1.3. I thought I saw it somewhere that you can elect to not show pricing for some items and replace the Price and Add to Cart with a text like" Contact for Pricing. I have looked everywhere, think, and nothing is jumping out at me.

Can someone help or at least let me know if I was only dreaming. Maybe that feature is a Mod or Addon.

Thanks in advance Guys

Make the price 0.

Hey You,

Waited for your reply about the site upgrade and nothing.

Also, thanks for the reply. @ questions:

Where can I change the text “Call us for Price” and is that text the only output if the price is “0”? I saw a site that has does not allow customers to order a few products unless they are signed in…will that be done with “Groups” or where.

Hope you are still online and can reply.

Thanks

text can be changed in content>languages search for contact us for price and change to what you want.

John

[quote name='adeo' timestamp='1315893886' post='121560']

I saw a site that has does not allow customers to order a few products unless they are signed in…will that be done with “Groups” or where.

[/quote]

Under Settings, general

“Allow shopping for unlogged customers”

If the price of a product is zero, then it will show the zero price text “Call us for Price”

So to make it show “Call us for Price” for certain groups. Give the item a quantity discount, quantity 1 - price zero only active for that group.

The “Call us for Price” can be changed under Administration/Languages